- Recreate the decorative splendor of Spring Lantern Festival and celebrate Lunar New Year with this LEGO® toy playset for kids (80107), featuring a beautiful, buildable traditional garden.
- Includes 7 civilian minifigures, a minifigure-shaped lantern. accessory elements such as a rabbit lantern, camera, rice ball, bowl, spoon, mobile phone and selfie stick, plus a buildable bubble tea.
- The garden has moon gates, pavilion, bridge and pond with frog and koi fish figures, buildable bamboo trees, ox lantern with LEGO® light brick, buildable lanterns and traditional Chun Lian banners.
- This 1,793-piece LEGO® set makes an awesome Lunar New Year gift for kids aged 8 and up. It’s ideal for solo building and play or sharing the creative fun with family and friends.
- The model measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep. Inspired by a traditional Asian Garden, this unique toy makes a striking, festive centerpiece.
- The garden model can be reconfigured into an alternative layout and combines brilliantly with LEGO® Creator Expert modular buildings.
- Thinking of buying this for someone new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with clear, step-by-step instructions so they can enjoy the whole building experience.
- Collectible LEGO® Traditional Festival building toys offer fascinating building challenges and role-play fun for anyone interested in Asian culture, and they make wonderful display models.
- Since 1958 LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they connect consistently and simply.
- LEGO® bricks are dropped, heated, twisted and tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be certain that each toy playset meets the highest safety standards.
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)