The MEXICO 66™ shoe takes inspiration from several classic training shoes including the LIMBER™ shoe, which was one of the first shoes to boast the Onitsuka Tiger Stripes and were later delegated to the national Japanese team at the 1968 MEXICO Games. This look, taken directly from the ‘60s, but designed for the present, gives the MEXICO 66™ shoe its classic shape, slim styling and iconic design. Ideal for urban living, working and playing, it’s stitched with the legendary Onitsuka Tiger Stripes.
* For shoes, we offer one-time exchange service with the below terms and conditions. Please contact us in advance and we will arrange your exchange time:
- You must notify SOGO customer service of your exchange request within 7 days after receiving the order.
- Exchange can only be made for an alternative size of the same style.
- The item must in their original condition and packaging without having been worn, washed or altered, and with tags still attached.
- Free items, such as accessories, that came with the purchased product(s) as gifts shall also be returned altogether .
- Sogo e-store invoice must be presented for exchange.
- The item must be exchanged in person at Onitsuka Tiger Sogo boutique.
- Your exchange may not be accepted if it does not meet our returns criteria.
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)