Updated with a recycled leather upper, we pay tribute to the Onitsuka Tiger’s iconic MEXICO 66 model in new eco-friendly ways. The leather material used by leather tanners and shoe factories has been reworked to provide the same softness, comfort and quality as regular leather. The inner sole is printed to show its usage of recycled materials. The Onitsuka Tiger Stripes are created with distinctive glitter material that brightens up your feet. The MEXICO 66 model combines the features of the original LIMBER-UP training shoe that debuted in 1961 and the design of the Limber shoe debuted in 1966, as one of the first models that featured the iconic Onitsuka Tiger Stripes.
* For shoes, we offer one-time exchange service with the below terms and conditions. Please contact us in advance and we will arrange your exchange time:
- You must notify SOGO customer service of your exchange request within 7 days after receiving the order.
- Exchange can only be made for an alternative size of the same style.
- The item must in their original condition and packaging without having been worn, washed or altered, and with tags still attached.
- Free items, such as accessories, that came with the purchased product(s) as gifts shall also be returned altogether .
- Sogo e-store invoice must be presented for exchange.
- The item must be exchanged in person at Onitsuka Tiger Sogo boutique.
- Your exchange may not be accepted if it does not meet our returns criteria.
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)