- Specifically for healthy, low-fat frying.
- First-class nonstick properties
- Extremely durable nonstick sealing
- High pan body with extra-large frying surface
- Ergonomic safety handle
- Raised measuring scale
- Induction-compatible cookstar® all-stove base
- Diameter: 28cm Ø
- Suitable for all types of stove, including induction stoves
Before use: Please wash the frypan thoroughly with detergent and soft cloth, and further clean it in water. Then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Always add oil before you heat up the frypan (Never heat it on high heat)
- Heat up gradually on medium heat. Medium or low heat will provide the best results for cooking, including frying and searing. Once the pan is hot, almost all cooking can be continued on lower settings.
- For fish, beef and pork: Low heat is recommended.
- For seafood and vegetable: Medium heat is recommended.
* High heats should never be used under any circumstances. Adamant frypan retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick
* If either begins smoking, it is too hot and should be cooled slightly before proceeding. The quickest way to do this is to remove the pan from the heat source for a few moments.
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)